Can offer pipe in both mild and 316L grade stainless steel in lengths of up to 3 metres and generally sell by the metre but can also cut to specific lengths upon request. The standard wall thickness is 1.5mm.
Sizes Available (Mild Steel) Outside Diameter: 1′′, 1.25′′, 1.5′′, 1.75′′, 2′′, 2.25′′, 2.5′′, 2.75′′, 3′′,3.25′′, 3.5′′, 4′′, 4.5′′, 5′′ and 6′′
Sizes Available (Mild Steel) Inside Diameter: 0.75′′, 1′′, 1.25′′, 1.5′′, 1.75′′, 2′′, 2.25′′, 2.5′′ and 3′′
Sizes Available (316L Grade Stainless Steel) Outside Diameter: 1′′, 1.25′′, 1.5′′, 1.75′′, 2′′, 2.25′′, 2.5′′, 2.75′′, 3′′, 4′′, 4.5", 5′′ and 6′′
Sizes Available (316L Grade Stainless Steel) Inside Diameter: 1′′, 1.25′′ and 2.25′′
Loss of heat through exhaust pipes can detrimentally affect the performance of exhaust purification systems such as catalytic converters and particulate filters. By using exhaust wrap to insulate an assembly it helps to maintain the exhaust gas temperature ensuring that these products operate at maximum efficiency. The exhaust wrap can also be used to give protection from hot exposed exhaust pipes where burns can easily occur if working in close proximity providing cost effective and essential protection.
- Easy installation – fits any bore size
- Suitable for continuous operating temperatures of -25 C to +500 C
- High temperature insulation material bonded to a reflective film.
- Air Intake Shut Off Valves Stop Engine Runaway
- Flameproof Alternators for Hazardous Areas
- Hydromechanical Engine Fuel Shutoff Valves
- Diesel RPM Speed Switches
- Centrifugal Type
- Auxiliary Type
- Steel Strapping tools Manual & Battery
- PET & PP Strapping tools Manual & Battery
- Packaging Accessories